Oct 28, 2011

Lucky Diwali

Yes, Happy and Lucky Diwali for my family yesterday. We are saved from a great danger, by God's grace...

Please don't have your daughters wear gowns on Diwali.  Use tights and shirts, a lesson learnt.  I wanted to take pictures in a neat dress and hence, I did not listen to my wife's words :(

Sahiti was very eager to celebrate Diwali with crackers.  I was equally excited to capture all that eagerness in my camera. Sahiti got a cracker in her hands. I jumped and stood in front of my daughter to take her photo.  Suddenly, Sahiti felt something warm and looked back at her gown and at the same time, I saw the fire.  And  the gown that Sahiti was wearing was lit !!!   I could not think of anything else, ran to her, caught the fire with both hands and stopped it by rubbing it with both hands !!!  It burnt my index finger slightly and the gown was half-burnt.  Kid is absolutely safe !!!

Many thanks to God for saving all of us !!!

1 comment:

Ashok kumar said...

It is nice to hear that Sahiti is safe. (Siva as well)